October 2017 is exactly six years since I started blogging on wordpress. I have interacted with a lot of people and I appreciate their comments and likes etc. I have also learnt a lot. Also made mistakes. These are a few things I have learnt:
1. People notice things
2. Being completely honest is a good exercise.
3. There is something that unites all of humanity.
4. Don’t write if you don’t want to be judged.
5. Social media is full of social misfits.
6. WordPress is not free. I pay for internet.
Note: The word “Kulungugu” reminds me of the sound of war drums. It is pronounced “kooloongoogoo.” I interpret it to mean “life is war.” Geographically it is the name of a remote village in upper Ghana.
To all my readers I say thanks for sticking around. From now onwards we are going to climb higher on the mountains of truth.