Many of you who have been following this blog for long know that the last time I advertised my books was about four years ago. This is because I feel a little awkward promoting my own books. I honestly don’t write for money. To write is to present a case and you need a judge to assess if the case has merit. One cannot be one’s own judge. But until I find a judge, I have to do the awkward job of advertising my own books.
Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention for a brief announcement. Are you bored? Do you want to read something new and interesting. Do you want to understand other people’s experience of life. Look no further. Buy my books. I have written three books on literature (Anthologies) and one on business management (Research). All my books have paperback and epub editions and can be found here: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/tawia_tsekumah
Why should you buy my books?
1. Because you will never be bored reading my books. My books are an antidote to boredom.
2. Because listening to me complain about my life in Africa will make you feel better about yours.
3. Because my writing is honest and you will get new perspectives and insights into the common problems of our collective existence.
4. Because those who read my works said it’s funny and easy to understand and they enjoyed it.
5. Because half of the money from selling my books is donated to CWC Children’s Home, an Orphanage in Ghana. Which means you contribute to the betterment of humanity when you buy my books.
If you’re interested click this link: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/tawia_tsekumah to get a copy now. All the books you see when you click on the link are also available on other online book stores such as Amazon, iBookstore, Barnes and Noble and others.
Lastly, if you’re a literary/book agent, editor, publisher, or critic and for some reason you want to contact me, you can do so through this email: freedombooks2000[at]gmail.com
Thank you and enjoy the weekend.